The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA) gives consumers more control over the personal information that businesses collect about them. This landmark law secures new privacy rights for California consumers, including:
- The right to know about the personal information a business collects about them and how it is used and shared
- The right to delete personal information collected from them (with some exceptions);
- The right to opt-out of the sale of their personal information
- The right to non-discrimination for exercising their CCPA rights.
- Businesses are required to give consumers certain notices explaining their privacy practices. The CCPA applies to many businesses, including data brokers.
All orders are subjects to email confirmation by us. Please note that the information displayed on our website is indicative and availability of drivers can’t be guaranteed, however if you do advance reservation online or over the phone your reservation will be honored. We highly encourage our custoner to order & pay online with our advanced booking platform.
Simulation, Price, And Payment
You can use our booking platform to do price simulations and have an idea how much it would cost you to go from point a to b. Note that we won’t surge price and our booking platform is designed to keep prices static with 20% discount on top thereof. All prices presented on our website are in US Dollars and inclusive of respective sales taxes.
Payment can be done as follows :
– Over the phone
– In person at the pick up location ( card or cash )
– Through our website
– Card payment is our preferred payment option. We take all major debit and credit cards payment. We don’t take checks. We reserve the rights to refuse service.
Our order confirmation generated through our booking system, and these General terms and conditions of sales will be deemed the final and integrated agreement between you and us.
Refunds & Dispute Resolution
We want to make sure you are fully satisfied when you order online or over the phone for your taxi pick up. And, if, for any reason, you are not satisfied with your order, you may contact our management directly to email@example.com and request to submit a dispute within 30 days from the date you received the pick up. After, we receive your dispute request we will review your complaint and we will email you or contact you directly with a resolution.
Rosie Taxi Cab Open 24/7 shall not be liable for any delay or failure in performance caused by outside circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
You can rely on our discretion with the data we collect and process. Learn more