California Consumer Privacy Act
The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA) gives consumers more control over the personal information that businesses collect about them. This landmark law secures new privacy rights for California consumers, including:
- The right to know about the personal information a business collects about them and how it is used and shared
- The right to delete personal information collected from them (with some exceptions);
- The right to opt-out of the sale of their personal information
- The right to non-discrimination for exercising their CCPA rights.
- Businesses are required to give consumers certain notices explaining their privacy practices. The CCPA applies to many businesses, including data brokers.
A BLESSED MONTH, UNIQUE, EXCEPTIONAL, AND ONE THE MOST CRUCIAL MONTH OF THE YEAR “ RAMADAN”
RAMADAN 2021 Should Begin Sometimes Next Month. I Would Like To Take This Time And Reflexion To Share With Our Entire Muslim Brothers And Sisters Community Around The World To Prepare Ourselves To Start Fasting And Celebrating Our Holly Month, Very Sacred and Private. It Represents The Pillar Of Our Islam Religion. As I can’t Wait To Start Fasting And Celebrating This Month With You, I am Sharing With My Muslim Brothers And Sisters My Sympathy and Enthusiasm. “RAMADAN MUBARK”